Week of July 15
- Lesson 1-Identify three main characters and provide a description of each
- Lesson 2-Provide a chapter review for chapters 1-4 (minimum five sentences per chapter)
Week of July 22
- Lesson 3-Write a paragraph summary for each of the following chapters: 5-10
Week of July 29
- Lesson 5-Write an essay, minimum five paragraphs describing chapters 11-20
- Describe what was exciting; What are the characters doing; How is Will holding up?
Week of August 5
- Lesson 7-Create a graphic organizer describing chapters 21-29 (a few images are nice too 🙂
Week of August 12
- Lesson 9-Write an after action essay, in the voice of “Will” on how he feels after all the experiences he has had in the book.
When done, visit John Flanagan’s great website and E-N-J-O-Y!
May we continue to seek knowledge in all things~