As a company which celebrates the gifts of each individual, we wanted to take time to recognize all those with autism that contribute to the greater good!
The following are sites that can be helpful to both parent and teacher of autism children:
- Autism Connection…an autism awareness site http://autismsupportteam.blogspot.com/2008/04/autism-awareness-activities.html
- An Autism Awareness interview sure to enlighten the most educated educator http://voices.yahoo.com/autism-awareness-interview-special-6109190.html
- Accept the Difference, not the Indifference…The National Autistic Society http://www.autism.org.uk/
- Kids and Autism Website http://www.childrendonate2.org/Help_kids_with_autism_websites.html
- Reach Every Child…A Plethora of Autism Resources http://www.reacheverychild.com/feature/autism.html
We believe that when we share the good in each other, amazing things can happen!
May we continue to seek knowledge in all things,
2 responses to “Unlock the Teacher Promotes Autism Awareness Month…Teacher Resources”
Pingback: Lawmakers Want More Autism Training For Teachers « Beyond Autism Awareness
Thank you for the support…our goal is always to be a beacon of light for all children!
The Unlock the TEacher Team